Sharesight 2021 plans review

I have just completed this survey and found it most unusual - I gained the impression it was designed to support a desired outcome by Sharesight. Much as I support such surveys, this one left me with an uneasy feeling about future plans and pricing, and most certainly it did not capture my real feedback on the items. Notably, there was no provision to provide a general comment or feedback. Hence this topic.

Hi @Observer ,

Welcome to the Community. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We put this together as a result of feedback from our community on portfolio numbers and plan inclusions. We created the survey to understand, in more detail, what is and isn’t important to our customers, before we review our pricing . You can add additional comments to the last question in the comments field or share direct feedback to our support team using the chat box. You can also message me directly via the pm function right here in the Community,

We look forward to hearing from you.

I agree survey gave customer provider an expectation to provide input, but as you say guided the outcomes in such a way, that input from customers perspective / needs was not really wanted at all. There are simple things that can improve the utility of sharesight. ie Compound annual growth rate, graphs could be easily done.

Yep, what a shocking survey, price ranges capped, weird options to chose between and in some cases irrelevant. I certainly didn’t see any option to leave comments.

Pretty clear they want specific answers which is hopeless. Seems like the free plan is going to end up worse.

I was surprised to see the question about how much more I would pay for additional portfolios.

I am already on the Expert plan and feel the allowed # of portfolios is quite inadequate in the supposed top paid plan for consumers but no I would not want to be paying more for more portfolios as it would be overpriced.

Hi @AlexTheEnd ,

Thanks for choosing Sharesight and Welcome to the Community. Thanks for your feedback, rest assured we have no intention of making any of our plans worse.

Thanks for completing the survey @Hari and for choosing Sharesight. We value your feedback.

Thanks for joining the community @Jonathan and for sharing your feedback.

I’m quite literally trialing another competitor right now as a result of the survey. If you went to the Ausfinance Reddit forum you will see hundreds of very upset people. The survey and how it was styled has really angered a lot of people.

I did the survey and really don’t understand why it has angered that many people…To me, they just wanted to find out what features were important/least important for people. The questions at the end about what we’d be willing to pay extra didn’t make a lot of sense to me but other than that, I didn’t see anything wrong with it…

1 Like

Hi @dan801 ,

Thanks for joining the Community.

We put this survey together as a result of feedback from our community on portfolio numbers and plan inclusions. We created the survey to understand, in more detail, what is and isn’t important to our customers, before we review our plans.

Please note that this process is merely an input into the review of our plans and what our customers value the most.

Thank you Jessinv for your assurance: “Thanks for your feedback, rest assured we have no intention of making any of our plans worse.” That is comforting.

1 Like