How to Make ETF Dividend Adjustments

I am trying to understand how to manage dividends for ETFs such as VAS. The dividends have been automatically generated by Sharesight, but are not quite the same value as that on the dividend statement.
How do I adjust the dividend value to exactly match the actual dividends value? I can’t see how to adjust it other than by adjusting components such as Foreign Source Income - however I don’t have the information on these individual components as they are generated prorata from the tax statement at end of financial year.
How do I adjust the dividend value to exactly match the actual dividends value?

I think you’re talking about the same kind of issue I had with my Coca Cola dividend, where the dividend was in a different currency to the paid currency. I set the exchange rate to the current exchange rate and calculated what the EUR needed to be to match my GBP value I was expecting. Hope that’s helpful?

Thanks the shares are all Australian. Should the auto generated dividends in Sharesight match the dividend statements to the cent or are their commonly small differences?

I’m not sure, I just fiddled the numbers so my local currency amount was correct.