Welcome to Sharesight’s Community Forum, a place where like-minded people can connect and share their wealth of investment knowledge.
Our objective is to create a community where you can:
- Learn more about finance and investing
- Share your knowledge with others
- Ask questions and find answers on how to use and get the most out of Sharesight
Before creating your first topic or comment, please read our rules of engagement and financial advice disclaimer, noted below.
Financial Advice Disclaimer
None of the content posted on the Sharesight Community Forum should be considered financial advice. Opinions expressed are those of the respective authors and do not represent the views of Sharesight management.
Content is considered unsuitable if it:
- Would be considered financial advice per ASIC Regulatory Guide RG 244
- Contains information that would be considered personal in nature
- Is considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others
- Is racist, sexist, trans/homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
- Breaks the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
- Is considered spam or of a commercial nature
Links to external web sites are permitted as long as they are not deemed to be unsuitable. A web page is classed as unsuitable if it contains, or directly links to, material which is offensive or unlawful.
- Pornography & sexually explicit content
- Text & images likely to offend most people
- Hate sites (on grounds of race, religion, gender or sexual orientation)
- Gratuitous violence
- Condones or encourages unlawful acts
- Defamatory and/or in contempt of court