Unrealized Gain performance

Please,
can you show also the total % unrealized gain performance (total, not p.a.) . May be as an option in the performance report if it’s against your policy.
Just please understand I HAVE to have access to that information about my investment. It’s…absurd. I’m sorry but really how can i not have the information regarding my total % gain on a holding?

1 Like

At this stage, we will annualise figures based on the parameters below:

For our team, it would be good to understand why you’re needing to show an absolute return over annualised?

1 Like

First: You are right and I’m sorry.

After reviewing my own request with colleagues and friends I have to admit there is no need for it to be shown. Since you show gain absolute value, adding the % it’s not a big deal but still you may not agree.

BUT in order for the pa return to unlock it’s full potential it would be useful to show the related AYI.

This because to assess if a security is performing better than another, I need to know from how much time I have those investment. In fact, a 15% pa return company A with a AYI=1.4 should be considered much different from a 15% pa return company B with AYI=10. This last one may be considered more reliable as an asset.
The same at a portfolio level and between investors: if I deliver 10%pa with my whole portfolio over 8 years I should be considered differently from a 2 year AYI portfolio with same performance.

In certain circumstances it’s crucial to have it shown. What do you think? Which investor would you hire between the two?

Second:
If possible, the total invested capital is also something missing. It would be great to know how much money I have invested in total…that would be total portfolio value - gains - cash.
This at both portfolio and single asset level.

Third:
Please, make the graph performance index readable letting the user zoom in/out right/left. If 1 security is outperforming makes it impossible to read because it pushes all other lines together.

I’d love to hear from you about this! Thanks