Requested integration: Boardroom Investorserve

• What feature do you want to see in Sharesight?

• Data integration with Boardroom Investorserve
    Simplest might be to add it to the list of import sources, next to brokers

• Why do you want it?
to include a complete data set of my holdings

• How is this affecting you?
I currently need to download individual holdings for my manage fund and cannot analyze trends

• Do you currently have a workaround solution? If yes, what is it?
A god awful excel process across many holdings and accounts

• Can we reach out in future to ask follow up questions about this idea?
Yep

1 Like

Hi @leegee does your broker send you email confirmations or provide individual trade confirmations in PDF format? We may be able to support your ongoing trades via our trade confirmation emails import feature.

If you can reach out to our support team on this one we can look into this further. You can reach us through the chat icon in the bottom right corner :+1:

No - I buy direct, and I’m not seeing an exact match between the funds I invest in and the corresponding mFund you have listed for AEI, so I don’t think they are quite the same thing.

Hi @Jack_Sharesight , the email confirmations just link through to the platform itself to view the transaction. No PDF attachment available.

I would also love to see this platform integrated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agreed. I have 2 fund investments through this and would appreciate integration

1 Like

Hi Jack - any progress on this request?

@jrw @leegee at this stage we don’t have an integration with this platform in the works. Does the broker allow you to download trade confirmations outside of the platform?

There is no broker involved. I deal directly with AEI. Their dividend reinvestment process is direct and their fund unit value reporting is via Boardroom - hence the need to integrate with boardroom.