Australian ETF Components now updated for FY 2020-2021

We’ve now loaded distribution components data for financial year 2020-2021 for the following ETF providers:

• BetaShares
  • ETF Securities Limited
  • iShares (excluding IOZ, IWLD, WDMF, and WVOL)
  • Russell
  • State Street SPDR (only DJRE, E200, and STW)
  • Van Eck
  • Vanguard

This means you don’t have to update your Pro Rata Tax Statement Values form manually (see the full list of ETFs below).

Make sure your Sharesight portfolio is up-to-date with the loaded ETF components data by following the steps outlined in this video:

Full list of updated ETF components: A200, AAA, ACDC, AGVT, ASIA, ATEC, AUDS, AUMF, AUST, BHYB, BILL, BNDS, BNKS, CETF, CLDD, CLNE, CNEW, CORE, CRED, CURE, DBBF, DGGF, DHHF, DRUG, DVDY, DZZF, E200, EBND, EINC, EMKT, EMMG, ERTH, ESGI, ESPO, ESTX, ETHI, EX20, F100, FAIR, FANG, FLOT, FOOD, FUEL, GBND, GDX, GEAR, GGOV, GGUS, GOAT, GRNV, HACK, HBRD, HETH, HEUR, HJPN, HLTH, HNDQ, HQLT, HVST, IAA, IAF, ICOR, IEM, IESG, IEU, IFRA, IGB, IHCB, IHD, IHEB, IHHY, IHOO, IHVV, IHWL, IIND, IJH, IJP, IJR, IKO, ILB, ILC, INCM, IOO, ISEC, ISO, IVE, IVV, IXI, IXJ, IYLD, IZZ, LNAS, MNRS, MOAT, MVA, MVB, MVE, MVOL, MVR, MVS, MVW, NDIA, NDQ, OOO, PLUS, QAU, QFN, QHAL, QLTY, QOZ, QPON, QRE, QSML, QUAL, QUS, RARI, RBTZ, RCB, RDV, REIT, RGB, RINC, ROBO, RSM, SELF, SMLL, SUBD, TECH, UMAX, VACF, VAE, VAF, VAP, VAS, VBLD, VBND, VCF, VDBA, VDCO, VDGR, VDHG, VEFI, VEQ, VESG, VETH, VGAD, VGB, VGE, VGMF, VGS, VHY, VIF, VISM, VLC, VLUE, VMIN, VSO, VVLU, WRLD, YMAX, ZYAU, ZYUS.

Summary

This text will be hidden

Hi, in the video you’ve said to reset payouts if you’ve already confirmed them…Why should we do that if it’s already been manually updated? Is there an advantage to do that?

Hi @dbazd. Great question. If you have filled out your Pro Rata form and it matches your ETF Annual Tax Statement, then there is no benefit to resetting your payouts. Hope that helps!

1 Like

Hi, I have followed the steps in the video for my vaguard etfs: VGS and VAS. Both don’t match. VGS by 1 cent and VAS by 2 cents. For VGS its foreign source income thats out. For VAS unfranked amount + interest is out by 1 cent and Franking credits out by 1 cent. What to I do ? thank you.

Was there an ETA for the ETFs that were omitted for
iShares (i.e IOZ, IWLD, WDMF, and WVOL)? For curiosities sake why were these omitted?

Hi @emily just checking you saw my question. thanks. :slight_smile:

Hi @abhay, can you reach out to our support team directly & we’ll work with you to get these lined up :pray:

As in link below. It is counter productive and of no use at all.