Single Dividend Payment Update Page

• What feature do you want to see in Sharesight? I suggest a single page with all the dividend payments that list the stock or ETF, date paid, and amount
• Why do you want it? I have over 50 positions that pay dividends many of them monthly so I have to go to each individual page to update the payments
• How is this affecting you? Time. I use Sharesight to save time. If I had one page I could organize my dividend payment from my broker by date, do the same on the Sharesight page, and with one click done. It probably would save me 30-45 minutes a month
• Do you currently have a workaround solution? If yes, what is it? I just go to each page, usually, I only enter dividend info when there are 2-3 payments, but all those darn yellow numbers on the left-hand column annoy my type-A personality, lol.
• Can we reach out in the future to ask follow-up questions about this idea? Sure

Hi @kwright2 thanks for the feedback. Have you tried using the Future Income Report to confirm your dividends? That is, set the start date to historical date, run the report, it should show you all the dividends by paid or ex-date and that give you all the dividends in one place to confirm.