How can I import my historical trades from an unsupported broker?

I’ve noticed that my broker’s trade confirmations are supported by Sharesight, but I cannot find my broker on the broker import to set up my portfolio. How can I import my trading history?

1 Like

If a broker’s trade confirmations are supported by Sharesight (but there is no direct connection or integration to Sharesight) you can upload your historical trades using a CSV/spreadsheet file filled with the trades you want to import. You should be able to download this from your broker. As long as your spreadsheet is formatted correctly, you should be able to quickly bulk upload your all your trades.

I’ve recently changed brokers to Pearler and I’m having issues importing my holdings into Sharesight. I’m new Pearler I haven’t technically made any trades through Pearler, despite my large portfolio. I’ve made a portfolio in Sharesight and followed the instructions given by Sharesight to attempt to import my holdings from Pearler into it.

I keep getting a message from Pearler up on my screen that states I have no transactions to sync, although my Pearler account does say I’m synced. No holdings are showing up on Sharesight. The Pearler team haven’t been able to figure out what’s causing this either. Does anyone have any ideas about how to deal with this?

Hi @Some_Guy, have you written to our support team about this? If not, get in touch with us and we can take a closer look :+1:

Yeh,

I am brand new … However

There is a csv import but the Sharesight template is not diverse enough in that you cannot correctly map the fields (e. no map for TICKER. Generally the Mapping Template is ambiguos and not clear.
https://community.sharesight.com/t/how-can-i-import-my-historical-trades-from-an-unsupported-broker/265/4

Hi @MGG Thank you for joining the Community. Our support team will be more than happy to help you with this. You can reach out to them via the chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

I used to have little trouble getting trades from Jarden, but now I am having issues. Then, looking at the list of those supported, I do not see Jarden there at all?