I am new to Sharesight. I signed up today. I want to transfer date from Interactive Brokers having completed what was asked I dont see anything listed in the Sharesight account. Does it take time to populate the account, or have I done something wrong?
@Warwick welcome to the community!
With the IB integration, this one only imports the previous 7 days of historical trades. To import your trading history outside of this range, follow the below steps:
- Log into your Sharesight account and IB-linked portfolio
- Click the Brokers menu at the top of the page
- In the search bar, type Interactive Brokers
- Follow the directions to download your trades from IB
- Upload your file and follow the prompts to import your trades
Note, we only support regular buying and selling, so trades such as call and put options will not import.