Holding weighting % (overview page)

The diversity report is the only place you can see a % weighting of your holdings. On the main page you can sort by value but not % weight. It would be a nice addition to have % weights as a tab on the main page as well! Especially since you can already see all % returns on that page, so having a % weighting beside the value column would make sense.

2 Likes

At the minimum - it’s outrageous one has to ask for something so basic. The Reporting in Sharesight is way below what I anticipated for the money. I have to subscribe for tax.

I agree a having that percentage weighting would be very beneficial on the main screen. I would like to see that on the portfolio basis but also on a grouped / consolidated basis to see overall percentage of any one entity in my overall grouping of investments.

2 Likes

Agree - this would be very useful. I have had to create an excel spreadsheet to show this and guide me for future purchases to achieve the desired weightings of each holding.

1 Like

Agree. Useful info for the Overview page please.

1 Like

I totally agree.

Holding ( including cash accounts) percentage of a Portfolio and Consolidated View is a basic matric for an investment app.

1 Like

Yes, please add percentage weighting for each holding on overview page

1 Like

+1 Agree along with cost base per unit.

yes, need weighting to properly assess allocation strategies

Agreed, vote up! +1

1 Like

Totally agree!

This would be useful - often you want track whether a larger holding is getting too big

The problem with this is that if we keep adding new columns the report gets harder and harder to read.

There are other columns that would also be useful e.g. display both % and $$ return

Other products solve this by allowing you to select some optional additional columns to display - and allow you to save this setting to a profile

Im currently looking at using the API to generate my own reports - so I can add extra columns

But these basic options should be in Sharesight

I think that could be very interesting to have a column on the web view for the percentage of the stock invested respect the total amount of that portfolio. In this way will be possible to verify which are the stocks most important as capital invested in every portfolio.

1 Like

Thats the second post for that idea Ive seen

Good idea - especially if you can customise what columns you want

Hi @marloren56 are you referring to seeing individual holding weighting in overview page?

Hi @RickyYeo ,
Yes I’m referring to that feature.

1 Like

I think that could be very interesting to have a column on the web view for the percentage of the stock invested respect the total amount of that portfolio. In this way will be possible to verify which are the stocks most important as capital invested in every portfolio.

1 Like