Feature idea - drag and drop attachments in Dividends

I love how you can drag and drop attachments when you add a new holding. I would love the same functionality when adding attachments to Dividends.

• What feature do you want to see in Sharesight? Drag and drop attachments to Dividends
• Why do you want it? Would save me a lot of time as I usually want to do this from a Windows explorer search
• How is this affecting you? Takes quite a bit of time finding and navigating to the correct folder, as opposed to dragging from a search.
• Do you currently have a workaround solution? If yes, what is it? Yes, by navigating to the wanted folder and selecting the wanted file
• Can we reach out in future to ask follow up questions about this idea? Sure

How about being able to attach more than one document to a dividend or interest payment? You can do it for a holding, so can it be expanded.

1 Like

Yes, we can now drag and drop files onto a dividend but only one.

I merge multiple documents into one and then add that but it is a bit fiddly. If you don’t have software where you can do it yourself, you can use http://online2pdf.com/ to do it. I also use that website to shrink large documents down, which is very handy when needing to send large PDFs to the accountant etc.