• What feature do you want to see in Sharesight?
Report on exposure / diversity across my ETF holdings:
- Ability to see stock exposure across a range ETF holdings (e.g. how much of my portfolio is in APPL given I’m invested across multiple tech ETFs) 2) ability to see country exposure across a range of ETF holdings 3) ability to see growth/value exposure across a range of ETF holdings. 4) slightly different request…but which stock across my ETFs has performed the best (maybe I then want to then trade that stock on it’s own)
• Why do you want it?
to help me manage risk and balance my portfolio.
• How is this affecting you?
It takes me days to manually work this out. I do not have a complete picture of how exposed I am to certain countries or individual stocks.
• Do you currently have a workaround solution? If yes, what is it?
manually look at each ETF webpage - and fill in a very large spreadsheet.
• Can we reach out in future to ask follow up questions about this idea?