EOFY Tax Statement for ASX:SCG Scentre Group

I was just entering the EOFY tax statement for ASX:SCG Scentre Group.

Scentre Group is a stapled security consisting of the non-trust Scentre Group Limited and the trusts Scentre Group Trust 1, Scentre Group Trust 2 and Scentre Group Trust 3.

So I entered the income for the non-trust SGL and the three trusts SGT1, SGT2 and SGT3 i.e. four in total.

When I ran a Taxable Income Report there was an obvious error. Under Non Trust Income SGL was missing although under Trust Income SGT1, SGT2 and SGT3 were shown. This is serious. The Taxable Income Report goes to my accountant for the tax return.

The only way I could fix this was to change Scentre Group Limited to a trust.

Does anyone have any idea what has happened?

My accountant has been showing this as one entry SCG together.

An examination of the SCG AMIT Annual Tax Statement shows that SGL and SGT3 paid non-trust franked dividends which on a personal tax return would be entered on 11T/11U/11V. The two entries could be combined into one but to avoid errors my preference is to enter individually and let Sharesight do the addition.

SGT1 and SGT2 are trust distributions which on a personal tax return would be entered under 13U/13C/13Q/13R/18H/18A/20E/20M/20O. Again these could be combined but my preference is to enter individually and let Sharesight do the addition.

It would be informative to learn how an accountant has combined dividend and trust distributions into one entry.

Due to the Sharesight error in the Taxable Income Report it is actually necessary to classify all as trust income.

I meant last year where SGL was NIL and SGT1 SGT2 only given as trusts. This year I expect dividend to be posted separate and SGT1 SGT2 & SGT3 added together.