Dividend forecast & dividend calendar

Hi all, just want to put this up here for discussion. We get many feedback asking for the ability to see dividend prediction and also a dividend calendar (which may or may not include prediction). So my understanding is the features should include:

1. The ability to see dividend (or income) prediction for the next 12 months (at the very least)
  2. Breakdown of total dividend by holding based on each month for the next 12 months
  3. Yearly, monthly, and weekly total
  4. Basic dividend information: DPS,
  5. Graphs i.e vertical bar chart showing forecasted dividend by month
  6. Calendar format to view this information
  7. Ability to sync to Apple or Google Calendar?
  8. Dividend growth rate, dividend yield, and other ratio/metrics?
  9. Uncertainty rating? Just throwing out there i.e companies with stable/growing earnings and a fix payout policy with have a higher predictability on future income than companies that just started paying dividend and has less predictable/cyclical earnings.

Do I miss anything? And just curious what do you do with this information? For example, once you have a good sense of how much dividend you’re getting month by month over the next 12 months, what do you do with those information. Do you factor that into your personal budget? Adjust your investment allocation to increase forecast dividends? Or something else?

Thanks!

1 Like