Text in place of colour labels

• What feature do you want to see in Sharesight?
I would like to see an option to use Letters, numbers or shapes when creating labels to replace the present colour spots.
• Why do you want it?
I am colour blind on red, green and brown, this also includes purples, pinks etc. There must be several members that also have this issue to some degree.
• How is this affecting you?
The present method of creating labels does not allow me to choose a colour, shape or number/letter. I can’t decipher most of the offered colours, unless the colour provided is black, bright yellow, dark blue, maybe light blue.
• Do you currently have a workaround solution? If yes, what is it?
There is no workaround for me. I simply can’t use the present feature.
• Can we reach out in future to ask follow up questions about this idea?
Yes

I’d also like to be able to change the colour of the labels. I see your problem and hope they do make changes to how labels are managed. It’s very basic at the moment. I’ve just created labels which are intuitively the wrong way around - eg Sell was the first, and is green, and Growth Potential was second and is red.

Possibly, if Sharesight gave us a colour choice and we can create the colour that suits and we understand. I would limit my self to blue, yellow, black and red. Yellow and red are usually so different…for me…I can see them. Orange and green, red are confusing to me. At Traffic lights, Red is at the top, and is a dull colour. Amber(orange?) is lighter and bright. Green is usually white to me, and is at the bottom of the light set.