Excel Export

Can I export my portfolio to a excel sheet?

I was wondering the same thing just now. Seems like an obvious thing to do. Anyone knows? I donā€™t mean ā€˜All Tradesā€™ export feature.

Instead:
Export the open positions as CSVā€¦not the whole trade history.

1 Like

Hi @erwin.rosen @JohnJ you might want to use the performance report to export your portfolio to an Excel sheet. You can change the date range of the report and filter our any closed positions in the report. This report has all the information available in your portfolio overview page.

I want to export transactions with currency, exchange rate and date purchased and sold so I can use some simulation software. This portfolio doesnā€™t give me the depth. Is this possible

Hi there, have you tried using our ā€œAll Trade Reportā€ ?

I find the all trade report particularly frustrating - always gives me a page break on the pdf which means I have to write it in , or, a fail to load the date, quantity and cost in excel.

No report shows me the proper movements, ideally including corporate actions.

A bit frustrating.

Screenshot 2023-04-28 at 12.32.15

I came here looking for a solution for the Excel export not working: I remember it working fine previously when Iā€™ve tried it, but Iā€™m getting that error when I open the export now and date, quantity and a few other things are missing.

1 Like

this is not working for me either

I routinely export the historical and performance reports (year to date and last month) for some analysis which is outside what I look to SS to do. This works well for me.

I have in the past received some errors in the excel downloads (but not for those reports). The errors are usually minor (e.g. a total formula missing). I have raised these to the helpdesk in the past with some success.

Hope this helps. Good luck