Errors when bulk uploading portfolio from Qtrade

Hi all. I’m wondering if anyone has attempted the bulk portfolio upload from Qtrade? When I tried I got over 100 errors (I also had a lot of trades…). Did anyone else encounter this? It’s hard to determine what the error is for each trade. Seems to be mainly the exchange code? Thanks!

Hi @sjwilliams12 :wave: can you get in touch with our friendly support team via the chat icon or by emailing them on support@sharesight.com? They will be able to help you further on this one.

I am getting errors for Comsec as well, for the lasy couple of days

Sorry, we have found some errors:

Commsec is currently down (maybe due to maintenance). Please try again later.

Every time I try to upload new trades from commsec and all of them come back as errors and need me to input all of them individually. Has any one else had this issue?

Hi, @Chopbeard @Hoops_aus :wave:
We have changed the way we import historical trades for Commsec as the previously used method is no longer supported.

If you are trying to set up your portfolio from Commsec, follow our help page in this link; https://help.sharesight.com/au/commsec/

However, if you are trying to import your ongoing trades, set up the trade confirmation emails feature as per the instructions in this video; Sharesight - How to sync your CommSec trades and your Sharesight portfolio. Once you set up the trade confirmation emails, your trades will get automatically updated with Sharesight every time you make a trade with Commsec.

Please get in touch with our support team via the chat window or email us on support@sharesight.com if you need any further support on this.