Do you use a broker that Sharesight does not currently support?

Please add Scotia iTrade. Canadian bank. Thanks.

same here… i’m with AJ Bell

1 Like

I’m with Superhero.
Have been making weekly trades, so would love it if it was integrated, so I don’t have to put them all in individually!

@pat_carr We do support Superhero’s trade confirmations via our trade confirmation email import. Not sure if you’re using this at the moment, it’s a quicker way to import your trades rather than manual entries. Plus, it saves each PDF attachment onto each trade! :sunglasses:

Another request/vote for Sharesies to be supported.

Zerodha in India. Would be great to be able to integrate with them rather than have the contract notes forwarded. They have a really good platform!

Hi @Bravo2003 ,

We now support trade confirmations via our trade confirmation email import. , it’s a quick way to import your trades rather than manual entries. Plus, it saves each PDF attachment onto each trade! :sunglasses:

Hi @ridoba ,

Thanks for sharing these. Thanks to your help we now support trade confirmations via our trade confirmation email import. , it’s a quick way to import your trades rather than manual entries. Plus, it saves each PDF attachment onto each trade! :sunglasses:

Degiro

Wealthsimple

Kernel NZ