Do you use a broker that Sharesight does not currently support?

Thank you for joining our brand new Community,

We’ve recently added contract note support for a number of new brokers but we have plenty of room for more. If your broker contract notes are not currently supported, please comment with the name of the broker below and send any sample notes to your Sharesight email address.

Coinspot, Swyftx & Binance which all have API’s.

Also you can integrate a wider range of Crypto Live prices from Crypto Compare https://min-api.cryptocompare.com/ another provider does this now and they have a good wide range of cryptos covered.

1 Like

TigerBroker. EasyCrypto

2 Likes

ajbell (youinvest.co.uk) in the UK - which I think is about the third largest in the UK.

2 Likes

IG here in the UK

2 Likes

Hi @ridoba we are looking into supporting AJ Bell at the moment. It will be great if you can share some AJ Bell trade confirmations with us, through your Sharesight account.

HI Piumi - where abouts on the sharesight portal can I do that? Using the chat window? Or some other mechanism?

Rgds
Richard

Hi @ridoba you can send them through the chat window or email them to support@sharesight.com

1 Like

Bell Direct

CIBC Investors Edge - Canada

1 Like

RBC Direct Investing (Canada) and Andbank (ANdorra/Spain)

1 Like

BMO Investorline.

1 Like

just sent two contract notes from AJ Bell to the support@ email address.

Thanks

2 Likes

Commsec International. We do support Commsec for ASX trades but the US trades done through the Commsec International are not supported yet.

1 Like

Barclays UK. Good luck integrating that though…

Spaceship Universe fund/portfolio. I am doing it manually now but would be good if it was getting updated automatically.

3 Likes

Capital19 in Sydney . They use the IB platform

+1 to this - my biggest Sharesight request

UBS One Source
ComputerShare

+1 for CommSec International… this was my main one in terms of data entry.