Cost base in the holding currency

I have some holdings in dollars. Some of them come from a euro account and cash balance, others come from a $ account. In both situations you show my cost base per share in €.

In the second situation at least, but for both actually, I have always the problem not to be able to know at what price I bought the stock. I literally have to change website and check in my specific platform the $price I have bought, INSTEAD OF CHECKING THE PORTFOLIO TRACKER SERVICE I’M PAYING FOR. I mean, I really love your platform but i think it is due to have this super basic info from my billed portfolio managing service…I think it could bring value to your platform.

Thanks!

P

Being able to chose the one to use is useful!

Hi @Pde, we recently added the Average Purchase Price as a beta feature under Instrument Details in the Holding page. This will allow you to view the average cost base per share in the native currency.

You can setup the beta by going to Account > Account preferences > Enable beta feature. Let us know what you think. : )

What is the difference between Average Purchase Price and Cost base p/share (under Holding Information)?

1 Like