Tabcorp demerger

Hi, any know what the cost base adjustments are for the Tabcorp demerger ?

1 Like

There is a capital reduction component, but it’s yet to be released. I’ll update this thread once it is announced.

5 Likes

Thanks Jack

@Jack_Sharesight Hi Jack, TAB or the ATO are taking a long time to give us the details of the adjustments needed for the TAB / TLC demerger. I haven’t added any TLC shares into my SS portfolios as yet and my TAB shares are of course showing a big loss, when in fact there is a bit of a gain overall. Is there any short term entry I can make now for TAH and TLC that would give a clearer picture of overall performance while we wait for more details. Even if it is still somewhat inaccurate, but much less inaccurate. ( I assume that we would then just delete any short term entry made and put in the correct final entries). This wouldn’t be a problem if June 30th wasn’t fast approaching. Any recommendations?

3 Likes

So in the meantime, you can enter your TLC shares as an opening balance. You can update the TAH capital reduction once this information is released

Opening Balance and I add no cost base or share price on that day? Is that correct?

ATO Class Ruling CR2022/58 had been released:
In summary the split is TAH 17.76%: TLC 82.24%