I am a newbie and had been including my equities, fixed interest (hisa) accounts etc in sharesight.
I am also keen to include property value, etc however I see no way to include my liabilities.
• What feature do you want to see in Sharesight?
- A feature that shows the Net Worth (all assets - liabilities) would be great. This can include IP loans and also any borrowed loans for leverage for equities.
• Why do you want it?
The portfolio value is simple but doesn’t provide the Net Worth which is very standard in the industry and can help to understand if one is making further progress on their goals. Eg. One may have a portfolio value of 100k but may have taken out a margin loan of 50k to cover it. A optional Net Worth is more realistic figure to have.
• How is this affecting you?
More spreadsheets to track my loans and borrowings and then minus the current portfolio value from SS.
• Do you currently have a workaround solution? If yes, what is it?
• Can we reach out in future to ask follow up questions about this idea?