Cryptocurrencies!

• What feature do you want to see in Sharesight?
Cryptocurrencies are not an option anymore, its a nessecity, and all of them not just the main ones.

• Why do you want it?
Because im holding it, just like almost all of the members here.

• How is this affecting you?
Your portfolio is only serving a partial need atm, and if you add crytpo I’ll be able to track the overall perfromance.

• Do you currently have a workaround solution? If yes, what is it?
Yes, get coding.

• Can we reach out in future to ask follow up questions about this idea?
Sure

13 Likes

@Bsayaf see More crypto assets?

1 Like

Yes, please. I agree. I signed up for Sharesight to keep track of my entire portfolio in one place and have an aggregate view of my portfolio. I didn’t realize that most of the crypto I’m invested in doesn’t work with Sharesight. It’s way too time consuming to add all my other crypto as custom assets and manually enter the asset values.

3 Likes

A possible start is to at least support the top 20? Crypto/Coins by Market Cap weighting. This would give at least give us ADA, XRP, BNB , DOT, SOL, LUNA, as a start.

5 Likes

ETH is currently available but ADA isn’t. Can you please at least the top 10 cryptocurrencies?

1 Like

Support for cryptos in quicky going to be a critical and necessary feature. I know this would be very easy to implement and add great value to us users.

1 Like

Koinly.io does a good job of taking crypto. But it is unable to track shares. I’m waiting for either sharesight or koinly to implement both crypto and share portfolio tracking to start using a platform.

2 Likes

Same. I just signed up to Koinly because it was becoming too complicated to manage my cryptos in Sharesight. I’ts a shame, I love Sharesight. But if it doesn’t improve its support for Crypto and Koinly starts offering what Sharesight does, I may end up moving completely to Koinly.

I hope the Product Managers of Sharesight read the forum and prioritise the support for crypto.

3 Likes

also signed up to Koinly. Thanks for the recommendation.

A shame there has been no update from sharesight.

1 Like

Same as all above. Signed up to Koinly. Reluctant to upgrade my plan here until cryptos are included.

1 Like

Thanks for all the feedback around this one! We’ll take all of this and pass it through to our product team! :+1:

Hi Jack,
SMSF is now allowing cryptos. Is it possible to get direct data feed from Digitalsurge to sharesight?
Thanks

Totally agree, feed from Digital Surge would relieve a lot of pain in SMSF management…

I currently use Delta.app to track my crypto portfolios it’s great because it syncs with so many exchanges and wallets to keep everything in sync just like Sharesight does for brokerages

I do wish that I could have it all in Sharesight though since it’s share tracking isn’t as AU friendly

Another vote for making more crypto currencies trackable. I get that Sharesight started life as a share portfolio tracking product but to stay relevant you must progress and crypto tracking is an obvious need for so many of your users. Dragging your heels with this will only make more and more people explore competitor’s portfolio tracking products and you’ll end up loosing customers. I’ve been a paid Sharesight user for 5+ years but without crypto functionality I’m becoming less inclined to continue.

2 Likes

Boring. It’s been 5 months. I smell a dinosaur.

Hi all,

Thanks for all the feedback in this post, as I mentioned earlier in the thread, all of this will be passed onto our product team.

As soon as any updates come through regarding crypto, I’ll update this thread :+1:

2 Likes